For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Night Cravings

Kakashi2020

I do my writing projects at night, when it's all quiet and serene, Its when my concentration is at its peak.  

Waiting patiently for hours until the flow of ideas come, at about midnight I always feel this sudden craving for Pizza, it's my favorite comfort food, speedily I grab my keys and drive off to my favorite 24 hour pizzeria,  I place my regular order for a large box of Pineapple and Bacon pizza with extra cheese. I love the contrast of flavors of this variant, with the sweet and juicy pineapples and the salty and smoky flavor of bacon.

Waiting for my order,  I go out and smoke a cigarette, suddenly a flow of ideas comes rushing into my mind, I start typing on my smartphone, the pizza's ready, I jump to my car and hurriedly return home.

Sitting in front of my laptop I quickly open the box of pizza, a wonderful aroma engulfs my senses, slowly grabbing a slice, I bite into it, and an explosion of flavors fills my mouth, and then I started typing, effectively expressing and translating my thoughts and ideas into words on digital media.  

My work is done, the pizza box is empty, it's now dawn, the start of another day and it's time for me to sleep.