For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What's your favourite way to make banana “nice” cream?

RainbowButterfly

I've been addicted to making this stuff for the last couple of weeks, now that I have a food processor. For those who don't know: if you have over-ripe bananas, you can cut them up and freeze them, then toss them in a food processor for a couple of minutes. The end result is a great alternative to traditional ice cream.

My favourite combination so far has been to add a bit of instant coffee, but blending berries in with the bananas also rocks. The texture still remains whipped and smooth. The only combination I didn't like was when I added a bit of cocoa powder, hoping I would be rewarded with chocolate goodness. Unfortunately, it was kind of sad.

Does anyone else like making “nice” cream? What are your favourite ways to prepare it?

I have also fallen in love with 'nice' cream. I am lactose intolerant so this has been a great alternative to the expensive lactose-free or coconut yoghurt at the grocery store. I have tried almost 20 flavours now and am constantly looking for new ones on Pinterest!

My favourites so far have been peanut butter and banana with chocolate chips and dark chocolate, strawberries and coffee! If you are a chocoholic like me you will love these recipes! If you aren't another favourite around my house is banana, coconut and matcha powder! It's not too sweet but still satisfies that ice cream hankering! 

Your recipe with berries sounds delicious and I can't wait to try it!