For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you invest in cryptocurrencies?

GlobalMatter

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask you if you invest in cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies have been the talk in town last year but it settled down in the first weeks of 2018. Are you investing or are planning to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin? Or are you avoiding it like the plague because of its volatility and the risk of losing money?

I am personally doing swing trading and I won't consider it investing because I jump in and out during swings. :)

How about you? I would like to know your thoughts.

My husband and I prefer not to make any risky decisions. Listening to several popular analysts, we realized that it is too late to enter this business. Since the situation is not stable enough, now we do not waste our time on the topic. It is pretty obvious that cryptocurrencies will be really powerful in future, but this future is too far from us.

I personally believe that Cryptocurrencies will end up becoming more or less a version of Forex trading. This is essentially all it is, except with coins. Think of it as investing in a technology rather than investing in a business. Stocks and Coins are similar in a lot of ways in terms of taxation and investing. At this point, being able to successfully profit from investing in these technologies before full government regulation, is where the money is. Just like a stock, don't invest in a coin until you understand a few things like its place against other coins or tokens similar to it or what it even does. My experience says just HODL. I was in TRX at 385 SATS and went out and back in etc. I am nowhere near experienced enough to claim myself as a good trader but i definitely didn't nearly 3X my value in that time. :( Happy trading.