For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

How long and how often do you play video games?

GlobalMatter

Hello everyone!

I would like to know how often you play video games. Do you play them every day? If so, how long? Or do you only play games occasionally to reduce or remove stress?

These days I do not spend much time playing video games compared to when I was younger. I think I only play an average of 3-4 hours per day which is far below my 6-8 hours of gameplay when I was young. I think it was a nice change though. :)

How about you? Are you addicted to video games? Or do you only play them casually?

• 4 weeks later...

Good old days man! I used to play video games on my computer all the time. I love playing video games even now but as I am growing up, I see that the responsibilities of being an adult are not allowing me to play video games anymore. The last time I played a video game is the last night but the video game now just don't make me stress-free now. It is just making me repent more and more and gain nothing.

It is a very good activity and should be done at least for once in a while. I just wish that I could bring that time back and could play games without any worries.