For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Solo travelling

lumenbee

Most of my travels were with friends or relatives. I once traveled alone but there were people waiting for me at my destination. I keep wondering, will it be a worthy adventure for a woman to travel alone outside her country that she has never been to and knows no one there?

I prefer traveling with my husband to solo traveling. When I lived in my parents' house, I used to go traveling with my boyfriend or sister. No matter what your gender is, traveling with someone is much more comfortable and fun. When we go to a cafe, my husband makes an order and picks our food. At the same time, I can find a free table for us. We can go to a washroom one by one, and there is no need to worry where to leave our luggage. We can take good photos of each other posing near the sights.

• 2 months later...

I have done this in the past, when I was about 23 years old. I used to go on big trips overseas, and I even preferred being somewhere where I didn't know anyone. Fact is that when you're alone, people are more likely to talk to you, so you meet a lot of locals and they can help you experience the city or country from a local's perspective. I recommend it to anyone to broaden their horizons!

I have often traveled by myself to visit my parents. There are many benefits of traveling solo. You will probably get more accomplished as opposed to traveling with a partner. You don't have to rely or wait on others. You don't have to pay for others. You can do things on your own time and you can have your own schedule.