For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Old Music Vs New Music

We live in interesting times where everything seems to be getting a whole lot better and improved, thanks to technology;  we'll everything except for music. The more we progress into the Millenium, the weirder the music gets. These so-called Millenials have a weird taste in music. If you compare music that was produced in the 90s and early 2000s to what we are getting today in 2018, there is a huge difference, especially in the lyrics composition. Mainstream media seem to be selling sex, or sexually oriented songs, more so with the hip-hop genre. In as much as there are a few artists who still have the art in them, I feel like today's' music has bee over-commercialized, with record labels having profit as their main agenda as opposed to producing good music.

For me, music is associated with certain stages in life. I have been listening to the local radio since my childhood, and they include several songs from the 90s from time to time. When I listen to them, I think that they are best, while my parents feel the same when they listen to the songs from their childhood. I believe that neither songs nor singers are that much important, we just like the time when we were really happy, and songs accompany it.