For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

PEOPLE DON'T READ!

Don't you find it ironical, in this time and era, where information is practically at the tips of your fingers, there are a lot of misinformed people out there? Every time I see a debate on social media I like to go through the comments to see other people's point of view, and it is very sad to see how ignorant some people can be. Probably it is true as the saying goes, "the smarter the phone, the dumber the user."

• Like 1

A sure way to stop a red-hot argument on social media hype is to lay a few cold facts on it. 🙂 As you point out, if I'm not mistaken, many people form opinions usually prejudice with a few unrelated facts. Mosty, they are opinions that are a minimum of facts, and a  combination of a hodgepodge of prejudice and emotions. And what's annoying is that, these ignorants force free-thinkers to accept their blabs as facts.

Do you think there is hope for the reemergence of intelligent people bearing the right information at the tip of our fingers' command? 🙂