For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

PASSIVE INCOME

I have been doing a little bit of research online about a way to earn money and I stumbled upon some interesting passive income methods. For instance, you get paid just to surf the web by Bing, or review music on Slice the Pie etc. The pay is not much for each individual site but combined together you can generate revenue of close to $1000 per month! Which are some of the sites you get your passive income from?

Currently I don't get a whole lot of passive income, or income from online revenue streams. I have recently been getting into learning a lot about overall video monetization, affiliate marketing, and social media marketing. What really isn't cool is that I never got into these personally, and have to break some comfort zones and put a lot of effort into learning this. The typical 16 year old is a major in these fields with Minecraft, etc :P . 

That being said, if you can find something on Twitch that you can get some followers on and develop successfully, you can be in a good spot. Pair that with uploading that to a Youtube channel, and creating all your traditional social media pages.. and you have some real solid potential for an online revenue stream. Just find something that interests you, and start doing it really.