For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

GET RICH QUICK SCAM - REFLECTION OF THE SOCIETY

Browse the internet and you will stumble upon many websites offering easy ways to make money. A little bit of research in the community revealed several people who have fallen prey to these scams. The increasing number of such scams and the number of active followers just shows how people are desperate to get quick money. People want to have a flashy lifestyle which they cannot afford, so they are easily attracted to the false advertisements. Now, my question; is it that the economy is really bad, or people are just lazy?

Well to that regards, I just got scammed out of $65 dollars from a site just recently that is no longer online. I would like to think of myself as hard working as I work 55 hours a week. My reasoning for going into such a disaster, is the hope of getting out of the tough situation I am in, even though I fill all my time with money-making opportunities. I am sure that there is a lot of people that are falling into the stereotype, but there is a lot of people just honestly hoping for something extra... and just don't have the guidance to achieve it. Cheers