For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Self-education is what everyone needs

Mirage

I believe that every young person should get a decent education. At the same time, I am pretty sure that self-education is a non-stop process that should never end. I graduated from a college and a university, but I am glad that in our modern world, there are so many opportunities to train my brain, get new skills and learn something new. I have enrolled several online courses for free, and I am thankful that I got the chance to learn from the teachers of the best universities around the world.

Education from a traditional stand-point is an amazing tool. Being able to find the resources to teach yourself an  education, I would assume is far more valuable. Its more everlasting it can be put across whatever fields you are interested in. In the end, do you have the motivation to keep learning? Maybe teaching the idea of constantly staying hunger for change and knowledge should be more on the forefront.