For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Mountain or sea?

Lost93

For me, the mountain is the greatest psychic and physical rest and treatment. It will lead to a positive conscience in man and I will never deny it.

The mountain in the summer is also a jewel and a real paradise for a real holiday. Mountain lakes are something that will never be overcrowded as a great place to relax from everyday life. Still, I would not agree that winter and autumn are more challenging than summer and spring for the mountain, of course, if you do not mean skiing but enjoying nature.
The spring is especially nature of the most beautiful and the summer nights in the wild are incredible. The advantage of staying on the mountain, except for pure air, is the fact that the lower temperatures are during the night. 

What is your opinion?

Something about the sea feels like home to me.

Yes, mountains are stunningly beautiful and I will never stop viewing them with awe. Despite this, there's just something about the sea that is comforting. Being able to swim in warm, tropical waters is almost a spiritual experience for me. It emulates the feeling of being drawn into a loving embrace and for just a moment you can be at peace. There's nothing more beautiful than that feeling. I'd give up every breathtaking mountain view to be able to visit the sea.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a mountain lover person. I do enjoy sea background scenery. The nature beautiful of sea is just amazing especially for sunrise and sunset. I really love seeing beautiful like that. I don't want mountain peak views just because I am a little bit scared of heights so I can't stood on the top of the mountain to see the beautiful side of it. I wonder how it looks like but I'm contented on the beautiful scenery that sea gives to me. I guess both have good part of it and maybe we have a different taste for these but they are both naturally beautiful so I'm amazed that we have this kind of things. 

Mountain are indeed majestic.  Mountains give us a sense of mystery and beauty with their dark green forest to snowy tips.  Mountains have a peaceful solitude like no other.

The sea is unpredictable.  The calm waters to the high tides.  The slapping of the waves on the shore allows me to have a sense of beauty.  The sea leaves me mystified. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fortunate enough that I live in country, where we have quite high mountains (The Alps) and also we have a little bit of seaside. I love both, but I would say it the end it depends, what I want to do. If I want physical exercise I go to mountains and if I want just to relax and do nothing I go to seaside. Personally, I need both and it would be really hard decision to select only one.