For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are You Scared Of Water?

ryugun46

I have seen that lot of people are scared of the water. The main fear factor here is to drown. I was like this long ago. Then I decided I should learn swimming.

When I start I was so scared of the water that I never leaped into it. But one day my instructor just pushed me into the pool and said nothing will happen just relax. I struggled the first few mins. Then suddenly I started to conquer my fear and now I have learned swimming. I can swim without any fear now.

I'm only afraid of water if I begin to lose control. I think, instinctually, all people like water. Not only is it calming, but it's also one of the most important factors for survival in all living things. Yes, water can be scary, but ultimately, it is the best thing we have on this Earth. Going swimming can be the most relaxing experience so long as you are able to maintain control of your situation.

• 1 month later...

I've never been scared of water, in and of itself, nor scared to drown.  I am terrified of large bodies of open water such as the ocean. I don't understand how people take boats so far out they can no longer see land, then get in the water and swim. No, thank you.

I have been out on a fishing boat with my father lobster fishing so I always enjoyed the waves crashing against the sides of the boat. But I would never go without a lifejacket! I never learned how to swim because I was too afraid to. Yet, I do enjoy being on a boat and out on the open water. Go figure!