For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Favorite Home-cooked Meals?

grimmsly96

Every household has unique ways of preparing food. What are some of your favourite foods that you can only get when a family member cooks them? For me, it's my mom's pea soup. It has pigeon peas, ham, and dumplings and it always gets devoured as soon as it's finished.

• 1 month later...

For me, it would be roasted turkey with homemade stuffing, gravy, potatoes, and vegetables cooked by my grandmother. She knew how to cook anything and make a great meal. Then her desserts like apple pie or cake would end the meal nicely and left family and friends satisfied and untightening their belts.

Cooking at home is fun and offer financial savings. Every time I get a chance to prep my meals at home, my favorite options include chicken strips, flat iron steak with sauce, and chicken enchiladas. Though they take time to prepare, they offer the best way to fill your appetite.