For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do You Love Your Country?

perfectlove

The love for our country is exceptional and unconditional. Loving the Prime Minister of the country is also exceptional. This means that not everyone does that. Only the heart that loves itself can love it's country. The God, the men, the nature, the atmosphere and everything that is in your country is adorable. Why? It is because, unconditional love in one's heart makes one love with dedication.

I have seen people loving themselves. I, me and my children. That's the fence! But loving the Prime Minister of the country, it's culture and the countrymen is not the cup of coffee of every heart. Why should we love the country? Almost everyone has the complaint with the government, no matter what! Sometimes, our personal problems that cannot be handled are to be put upon the government.

However, every country is beautiful and every Prime Minister is good. That is what an unconditional heart would say! Do you think the same?