For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Which Are Your Top 5 smartphone apps?

perfectlove

I started feeling crazy about smartphone and the apps when I started earning from them. Yes, I found a few apps that would earn for me. Some mining apps, photo sharing apps and some downloading apps were quite interesting. However, I have now learn't to analyse them wisely to make sure that they do not create a mess on my dearest smartphone.

So, the apps that I found interesting are- 

1. Whatsapp - Obviously, no one can skip this one. I can contact all the friends, talk to them and share daily pictures with them on whatsapp.

2. Telegram - I started using Telegram because most of the crypto maniac use Telegram for Airdrops.

3. Keepvid - I use it for playing music and downloading mp3, mp4 from YouTube videos.

4. VivaVideo Pro - I have been using this app since a long time for making and editing videos. It is great fun to use their features

5. CameraMX - I used it for a long time until I got my Oppo smartphone for making high quality videos.

These are my top 5 smartphone apps. Though, I currently am not using any smartphone apps for making money, I surely wish to that in future. What about you? Do you have any favourite apps on your smartphone?

• 2 weeks later...

I was using the Android smartphone where I had a large variety of apps that I don't even remember correctly now. After some time, I shifted to the IOS operating system which is really great but I see that there are very few applications available as compared to Android. On the other hand, I am a huge fan of video games and I love playing games on my smartphone too, so the list I have has only games that I can recommend.

1. Swordigo:

One of the best games that I have ever played on the smartphone. A Metroidvania game with an interesting story that keeps you engaged from the start and until the end.

2. Field Runners 2:

This is a strategy type game with great graphics where you have to set your machinery which you can even upgrade to stop the enemies going to your home base.

3. Mini-Militia 2:

A game with very basic and simple graphics but it has won many people hearts with its gameplay and wifi-multiplayer option. You can easily play it with your friends even without internet connections anytime, anywhere.

4. Color Switch:

This game needs no introduction. It was a hype for some time then went down. I still love how the developers update this game and give different modes to play.

5. Rider:

This is also one-tap game like Color Switch but its a car stunt game where you have to pass different obstacles while doing awesome stunts. This game also has some challenges in the endless mode and some levels too.

This is just a really brief introduction to these games. They are really awesome, addicting and worth the time specially Swordigo. I hope you will love them.