For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What is the Story of Your Life?

perfectlove

The story of my life is painful. So, I always discuss it with others as an inspiration for them. I tried to be good to others, help others unconditionally, but always fell into troubles. Troubles created by society for being a woman. Troubles created by men for being a beautiful women. There were many problems created by other women because I am very beautiful in my heart and superficially too.

I have got many proposals to work in Indian movies, however, I could not see to it because of my personal problems. Problems were never ending, but I always took courage when I failed. I was given promises which were broken without any reasons and explanations. It sounds to be very easy for a man to leave a woman in worst conditions. However, those who harassed me in various ways forgot that there is power within.

The power to live within is the true power. No one can defeat that power and the strength within is your true friend. When you are supported by the strength within, you are actually sustainable even in the adverse conditions. Many people mostly the neighbours had been spying on me for around 22 years. They harassed my parents to death, but we all are strong enough to sustain by the Grace of God.

So, what is your life story?