For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are You Always On Facebook?

perfectlove

I remember the Facebook advertisement namely "He is always on Facebook". That time it was a real advertisement in everyone's life. However, gradually, things are changing now. Those who are crypto maniac have moved to other social media sites where we can earn while networking. Also, the Facebook addiction is no more and life sounds to be much simpler.

I was also a Facebook girl. All time on Facebook for various purposes! Facebook has been a perfect place of communicating, however, it has been a trouble for people like me. So, my decision was to remove myself from this title "She is always on Facebook". It took many years for me to remove the word "Fb" out of my life. Gradually, that helped me find interesting websites like the paid forum posting.

Here I can enjoy the same happiness with earning while commenting. Now, life has some meaning and commenting has become a skill instead of affection. What about you? Are you still always on Facebook?

I used to spend a lot of time on Facebook these last few years. This year, however, I tried to change this bad habit. I challenged myself to stop using Facebook for a month. I deactivated my Facebook account and I got myself busy by doing productive things. This habit continued and I now read books to learn new things and improve my vocabulary. I also do freelance work on the side after I get home from my day job.

I seem to be a more productive person now because I got rid of Facebook. I only use the Messenger app to still have a communication line with my family and close friends. This was the best thing I did this year because I'm not wasting my precious time anymore scrolling through Facebook's news feed.

Your post reminds me of the time when I was too very much addicted to the Facebook. Facebook was the only website that I used to visit whenever I was using my laptop. And guess what? I use the laptop for about 8-10 hours per day. I remember wasting hundreds of hours wasting on Facebook and there was not even a single thing that was for my good. Just scrolling, looking at dumb pictures and videos and that's all.

Then, I started to realise the value of time that I had lost using facebook and as you said that it took time for you to leave Facebook, I just did it instantly. I removed Facebook from my life in the blink of an eye. I am really proud of my that decision. Later on, now I am giving my 8-9 hours to different earning websites, listening to informative lectures and I am just trying to make the most of my time that I give to the internet.

• 2 months later...

Remembering back to when I first signed up for facebook and started requesting and searching for friends,  I found myself spending hours on facebook only to realize that I had completely wasted too much time doing absolutely nothing.  The next time I would log in I would tell myself just see what friends and family are doing, new pics they posted, etc., only to find I had again wasted time.  I now only spend at the most an hour logged in now.   What really made me stop spending so much wasted time on facebook were the endless posts people would post highlighting every minute of their day.  I still don't understand how people that post like that actually think their lives are that interesting.   I only go on facebook about twice a week now. 

Checking Facebook activity can become addicting.

I didn't realize how much time is spent by many people, including myself, checking Facebook for new posts, reactions to your own posts and constantly looking at updates. It is truly remarkable.

Sometimes you can see your own mistakes by observing others making the same mistake! For example, when you are with someone and they are constantly saying "what was that?" every time you speak to them (as they intensely check their phone) and watch as they have their head down looking at their phone while almost walking into an oncoming car.

You can't see yourself, but you certainly can see others and many times we can learn simply by observing.

Facebook is a fun and interesting pastime, but when you consider spending your time being more productive, accomplishing important tasks and paying attention to what you are doing, it puts Facebook into the proper perspective.