For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your experience

Adriana2018

Traveling to the UK, Germany, Poland, Switzerland has helped me to see things differently. I participated in palliative care training at the most famous medical clinics and I had the opportunity to be trained by the best teachers. The exchange of experience in a field or the one in which you work is important.

So many of my friends have had wonderful opportunities to travel, study abroad, and see the world. I had these same opportunities but foolishly did not take advantage of them. In the past year though I have increased my experiences by far. Some great, others not so good. I joined the Army, this was good. I ended up being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in which I was discharged, this was bad. Then I got my CDL License and became a semi truck driver, this was good. Prior to all of this I managed hotels. Driving a truck is the happiest I have been and the money and benefits are great.

Traveling is the ultimate education. I'm a teacher, and I always tell my students to travel if they want an education. I love the whole idea of The Magic School Bus--traveling to other lands is like walking a mile in someone else's shoes. It's the best way to learn. I went to the Soviet Union in 1985 for a two-month language program. I studied with a Russian teacher for one month in Leningrad (now, St. Petersburg) and one month in Krasnodar, a smaller city on the Black Sea. The opportunity to study abroad did not come to me till I was in my thirties, and I had to take out a loan to do it, but it was money well-spent. I think you will get to travel abroad Newbie, because it's something you still think about. Driving a semi is hard work and it sounds like you are enjoying yourself. There is nothing better than that. Stay safe on the road, and keep right on traveling.