For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Music

Adriana2018

I love listening to music in my spare time. I think there is nothing more beautiful than the wonderful sounds of music to relax, dream, think, create new things for loved ones. When you sing or listen to music, the world has another face a story face.

Music can invoke so many emotions. It can bring up a memory, help you run that extra mile at the gym, or focus on studying. Regardless of the reason you are listening to music or what kind, always try to enjoy the creativity that went into the creation of the piece. I play the piano. I have found that regardless of what type of music im playing, it takes me to a different place where I can relax.

Music once filled our house every day, right around the same time, after school or early evening, when my daughter unpacked her cello from a large fiberglass case and sat down to practice. She played the cello for ten years, staring at age eight. As she became more advanced, she played pieces like "The Swan" and the Bach cello suites. I couldn't believe the sounds drifting down from the second floor of our house--her music room. Everyday was a concert. When she went to college, the house became quiet--somehow the radio or a CD are not the same as listening to your daughter play the cello. Playing an instrument is a wonderful thing.