For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hidden messages in songs played backward.

Nensii

Backmasking is a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward. With this technique, people discovered a lot of hidden messages in songs, and when it comes to the rock songs those messages usually have satanic meaning, for example, the well-known song "Stairway to heaven". However, what surprised me the most is a discovery of many subliminal messages hidden inside Spongebob theme song. 

I recently heard about this backmasking and I'm familiar with this. I always heard it from my friends and they say that it is a bit creepy because they heard some creepy voices while playing the song backwards. Others said that there are hidden messages from the song while some saying it's just coincidence. I don't know where exactly will I gonna believe. It's hard to believe that it is a little mystery of the song itself. But anyway, It is still creepy for me. 

I have never heard the term "backmasking."  However, when I was growing up and attending church, many pastors would preach about subliminal messages in songs.  It's ironic that "Stairway to Heaven" is mentioned.  This is one of the songs preached about in my youth.  I've always believe this to be a myth just to "scare" us young people to listening to "unapproved" genre of music.  Now, I'm intrigued and want to research this further.

It is only now that I heard the term "backmasking" but I understood its concept long ago. At first I was a little creeped out, but then now as I've discovered that people were trying to find even the slightest clue in a song just to prove that it's satanic, I got annoyed. They're decieving and scaring people just to have views on their websites or accounts, and they're actually ruining some innocent artist's name and career. And personally, I don't really think this type of things are required to be told to someone, or warn someone not to listen to that song because it has hidden satanic meanings. One reason is because no one actually listens to songs backwards. And second of all, let the artist speak for himself, it's his song after all.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I've heard about "backmasking" quite a long time ago, but never paid much attention to this. 

Actually, I don't understand, why this tehnique was so abused in rock songs. Instead that they will put in positive affirmations, then put in satanistic ones. Personally, I'm using positive subliminal messages regularly almost everyday and I think they have positive impact on me.