For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Anti Cigarette

JFEdwards

Cigarettes are bad, and I'm not talking about the smoker's health and money. When I go to an outdoor event, I smell smoke. When I go fishing at the lake or when I'm in a parking lot, I see cigarette butts. I'm tired of the obnoxious smell and the sight of spent cigarettes everywhere I go. I don't like seeing anti-smoking ads with someone sickly old women in a wheelchair while I'm trying to watch Youtube videos. We need stricter littering laws at the very least.

I used to smoke at least two packs of cigarettes a day. I started holding and puffing one way back my elementary years but not inhaling it like what real smokers apparently do while they smoke. Fortunately for me, I was able to finally  rid myself of the lethal vice when my attending physicans told me to stop smoking before my minor surgery. A few weeks after my surgery though, I tried taking my fisrt puff but the cigarette smoke just made me throw up. So, I decided not to force the issue and decided to drop smoking the cold turkey way.