For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Encouragement Instead of Blaming

winuxchrosh

In today's society, we tend to find the faults of everyone and start blaming them for the problems we encounter. On the news, the left and the right attack each other and let the people choose which side they are on. In schools, many teachers find the faults of the parents for the students' misbehavior. On the other hand, many parents are blaming the school's staff for not teaching their children proper manners. Then there are the politicians who blame people for their own mistakes.

Why can't we just find solutions to the problems we are faced with and encourage each other to do better with instead of finding whose fault it is?

• 1 month later...

People forget to listen to each other. We get so caught up in our own ideas and our own frame of reference, it is hard to open our eyes to other ideas. We want to convince others that our way of thinking is the right one, when we should be listening to each other more in order to try to understand instead of listening in order to pick each other apart.

• Like 1

I grew up in a very conservative Christian family. I just had a conversation with my father yesterday, and he insisted that climate change is only a hoax. I'm not a liberal, but I believe that climate change and global warming are real because the physical evidence is already in front of us. This example is one of many that divide our society, even in the family.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Finding faults in others may make a person feel better about themselves, which explains why people are often really judgemental of other people, but very forgiving of their own mistakes.

• Thanks 1