For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Bi Polar! The new trend?

pnkpopcorn

I can't help but think that "being bi Polar" is the new trend or whatever you want to call it.  I personally think it's ridiculous.   First of all, why are those the first words out of someone's mouth when someone gets upset with what is said?  It irritates me to hear, I'm bi Polar,  when something is said or done, that someone else doesn't like.   If you're not medically diagnosed "bi Polar" stop saying it and just own up to being a b***h,  or having bad day, whatever the case may be. 

Secondly, being diagnosed with bi Polar isn't an excuse for having mood swings, lashing out,  etc.   I personally am not "bi Polar", but know a couple people who are medically diagnosed as bi Polar, and they don't enjoy it.   They have to take meds and/or go to therapy.  The meds that are prescribed,  aren't the best, from what I have been told make the feel like they are in a fog,  or they don't feel right,  among other side effects.  Doesn't sound like much fun.  I hope someone understands where I'm coming from.   Honestly, I can admit when I'm in a bad mood, or mad,  and if I hurt or offend someone because of that at least I'm adult enough to say I'm sorry.   I think that saying you have an illness instead of a bad day is wrong.  If you have to hide behind a true illness for being mean, you have some growing up to do.