For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

favorite movies ever

ImaJean

What are some good movies that you guys would recommend for family movie nights, etc...? I have seen a lot of lame 'family' movies and I was hoping you guys would know of some good ones that are appropriate.

I really enjoy Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil. It's a horror comedy. It plays on a lot of horror tropes, so it appeals to me as a horror fan. At the same time, it's not too scary. I think anyone above 14 years old could appreciate this movie. 

One of my all-time favorite movies is Empire of the Sun. I have probably watched this film for more than 10 times since the early 90s although it was released in the late 80's. I like the film because it talks about the triumph of the human spirit against all odds like being caught in a war and the horrors that go with it. The film also touches on camaradarie, patriotism, and sense of duty. 

• 4 months later...

“It's a Wonderful Life” is appropriate to watch with your family.

The firm is an absolute classic. I had never seen it until last year. But after that, it becomes my best movie ever. “It's a Wonderful Life” fascinates and powers you. And, furthermore, makes you stop, consider and reflect.

Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...