For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Do you think it's possible?

Danyetti93

"I mean really, do you?" she sarcastically asked, "This world has no chance, we've gone too far. You really think it's possible to reverse global warming?" 

That imaginary woman speaking to an obvious  "Go Green" advocate is about 25% of Americans. Sure, we talk about how 50% of the United States doesn't even believe it's a real thing, but do we ever talk about the people that do believe, but have given up? 

Maybe 25% was being generous to the state of mind our society is in, and yes, I'm an American too. I silently go back and forth in my head all day sometimes, wondering why we're not taking action and actually doing something about it. There are things we can do to preserve our future generations, so why do I feel such existential dread?

More and more Americans are turning a blind eye, whether it's in disbelief or just plain hopelessness. Either way, we're doomed GREAT AGAIN!