For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

What would we as humans do without music?

Danyetti93

Have you ever wondered that? Imagine going through life, never hearing a song. Never finding that sweet rhythm in your bones. (that actually happens)

I often think about what it must have been like before music was so widely available. Now, in 2018, I can listen to almost any song I want within seconds.  When I was a child all I had to do was ask my parents for a new album of a band I liked, (privilege) get home and pop it in my CD player. Even then that was so simple, especially compared to what it used to take hundreds of years ago. 

I feel that the appreciation music used to have has been lost in this new age. Yes, there are still extremely talented artists today, and for everyone one of them there's 100 of not-so-talented ones. Yet, they're the ones that are being listened to? Music used to be about experiencing the divine beauty of the soul and the sounds that bring joy, sadness, anger and love.

That's what it means to me, what does music mean to you?