For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The deception of success

Daviiid_

The fires of capitalism are burning. From a young age onwards children are pushed to be the best; even pre-schools are getting more competitive than ever. All activities, both inside and outside of school, are supposed to have one sole purpose: create the best resume, so one can become as successful as possible. Although I am merely a young student, perhaps naive or uninformed, I wish to object to this way of life for one simple reason: there is a difference between being successful on paper and being successful in reality. Discovering what success means for you is one of life's great challenges, but the one-size-fits-all approach that our culture offers is not the solution. Often, people that are the most successful on paper - the ones with the most money, the most prestigious jobs, the 'ideal family' - are actually unhappy. My suggestion? Break loose from the norm, and try to discover what success means for you.