For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Zoom Teeth Whitening

memorycord85

Has anyone heard of this teeth whitening procedure offered by dentists? 

Apparently, the company which makes household products - Philips, also creates and manufactures the machine/device (which contains very strong UV Radiation bulbs) to rapidly whiten teeth in usually 3 - 15 minute sessions by dentists at a cost of approximately $500.

I personally have smoked for over 13 years and I am in the process of quitting. I have also been drinking coffee for the same amount of time with no personal intention of quitting (Ha!). Let's just say my teeth were not the whitest they could be. I recently heard about this procedure from a family friend and decided to look into it. One article, a couple phone calls and a few days later, I had an appointment lined up with a dentist in my area who was willing to offer zoom whitening at a discount if I paid cash. Having my handy dandy HSA Debit Visa card with a healthy balance on it that I hadn't used in nearly a year, I walked into his office.  The paperwork was routine but the dentist seemed to want to rush me in and the get the procedure done as soon as possible. I later was told by the receptionist that the practice had just opened a few months back and they were offering discounts to get new patients in the door.  I spoke with him about the process and what foods and liquids to avoid for the recommended 24 to 48 hours after the procedure. 

I was concerned about the pain that I had read about online (some people claimed it was the worst pain they had ever experienced) but for me, apart from some slight stinging on my gums at the very end likely due to the heat from the UV rays, the whole procedure felt fine.

Overall, I would recommend this procedure if you can afford it or if you're like me and didn't like the slight tinge of off-white on your teeth.  

The only thing I would suggest would be to look into the take home trays for bleaching offered by your dentist. I've been told they work just as well as the Zoom procedure and wished I had just opted for those to save on cost but overall, it was quick and easy and I was impressed with the results.