For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

People Person.

pristinechristine

I am a people person, and I love it. It always intrigues me that people are unique in their own ways and that makes my life a whole lot better. Life won't always be your friend, and during those times, you will need people to support you, to be your fuel when you cannot function on your own anymore. I have lost count of the times I thanked God for the people that are and stayed in my life. Truthfully, I even thanked God for having given me the people that have hurt me so deeply that I had to let go. Those were indeed painful, but beautiful lessons to be learned. 

No, I don't and have not only associated myself with people of my own 'kind' in terms of interests, background, hobbies, or personality. I was able to be the only friend of a loner in my class, but at the same time I belonged to a 'clique' that was considered popular. I was able to befriend people of different religious, racial, and economic background and I think that is perhaps one of the very few talents that I have. Forgive me if I seem to brag, but I wish there were more people alike. We learn so much from people who are different than us, and it adds so much more color to our lives. What I enjoy the most, is bringing these entirely different people together in the hopes that new friendships and connections would form. 

To me, variety is essential. Life isn't meant to be monotonous, therefore variety is needed. Variety in the friends we have, the experiences we go through, what we learn, and so much more. With the different kinds of people that you invite into your lives, you will surely learn different and various things.