For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The ‘Samsara’ Life

tisscd

Buddhists believe we are all trapped inside a life and death cycle. The ‘Samsara’ life. Did you know that?

I never knew that, not until quite recently. I always sort of knew they believed in reincarnation but I assumed they thought this was a good thing.

I thought that was why they were fine about sitting under a tree for a few decades, because lives are like buses and there will be another one along shortly.

However, this is not so. They believe we are cursed to be reborn. Life and die only to be reborn, over and over again; seemingly until we can work out why.

This puts the whole sitting under a tree thing into a new context. Think about this the next time you may happen to see a Buddhist monk sitting quietly. That is a person who is trying to remain very calm while trying to work out how to escape eternal rebirth.

No mean feat.

honestly I did not know this, actually knew something about their faith in karma, reincarnation and others.
but not such things as you said, it is good that you have documented and if you know anything else, please write.