For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Your dream destinations

jpk0007

All of us have some destinations that we do want to visit in our lifetime. we can call them our dream destinations until we are able to visit them. MY dream destination, or rather my dream destinations are a set of three most fascinating countries of the world. I am planning to visit them in the near future. those countries are Egypt, Jordan, and Israel. The reason is very obvious, the historical and archeological importance of all these countries is enormous. 

VIsiting the wonders of the world like the Great Pyramids of Giza, visiting the historic cities of Petra, Nazareth, and Jerusalem has always been in my mind since my childhood. I am planning to visit these countries together in 2019 and am looking forward to having an amazing experience

A list of dream destinations can be easy to make. Making sure that you have the best possible vacation at your dream destination can be the difficult part.

With so many options available at our fingertips for booking travel including hotels, resorts, and flights it can become a bit overwhelming. It is amazing that we now have access to every part of the globe with varying travel budgets available. Getting to our dream destination is now a reality for many of us.

With a simple click of a mouse, we can all be armchair travel agents. But sorting through the volume of information available takes time. Making use of travel reviews and blogs can be extremely helpful in planning how and when to spend your hard earned money traveling to your dream destinations.

My dream destination is driven by food and pop culture. This past summer, I watched the movie Crazy Rich Asians four times (!) and each time I reminded myself that someday, I must hang out at Singapore's hawker centers and scarf down at least some of the popular dishes: chicken rice, chili crab, fried carrot cake, and rojak (salad with vegetables, fruit, and sometimes fritters).