For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Are Ghosts Real?

Amores

As a result of the spooky season, Netflix has left us with several horror/Halloween themed series', films and documentaries. I have always been agnostic in regards to whether or not the paranormal is real. However, now more than ever I'm finding myself constantly racking my brain whether or not the supernatural is real.  

Short answer: yes! 

Long answer: ghosts and energies that we cannot explain definitely do exist, but not how they're portrayed in movies and TV. Rather than being fully formed entities (covered in white sheets) that go around yelling 'Boo!", ghosts and spirits manifest as a sort of energy that you can feel around you, whether by temperature changes or intuitive thought. They are not always malevolent, although they can be, so keep an eye out! 

Yes.  there has always been a feeling of something not quite explained in the back of all our minds. Probably stemming from the deep curiosity of what happens to our spirit when we past on. Energy is definitely a real thing and "ghosts" are "spirit energies" for lack of a better term. We can feel them once we are in tuned with our inner selves. They come to us in dreams or as a smell maybe goosebumps on the back of your neck all of these things is your body senses making you aware of the energy " ghost" around you.  

I do believe they exist. There are a lot of things in this world that are left unexplained. In the back of our minds, we always have that nagging feeling that there are things that we cannot explain. I have encountered these kinds of situations. I met people that are said to have been possessed by an "unexplained" entity. I took pictures and someone who is not there is there. Imagine that? How are you going to explain a person appearing in a picture who is already dead?

• 9 months later...

I always tell everyone I don't believe in ghosts  but nobody believes me after telling them I have seen a ghost. When work brought me to Australia some years ago, I slept at the house of an old friend from my  hometown who moved to Sydney.  In the middle of the night I was roused from my sleep by a woman gently stroking my hair. I glanced up at her. She has a kindly face but she appeared ghostly so I thought I was seeing a ghost and went right back to sleep.  When I told my hosts of what happened I was told I was sleeping on the bed where someone died and my description of the apparition matched the departed one's. Up until now I can't be sure if I really have seen a ghost or that I only had a lucid dream of seeing a ghostlike image.

Ghosts aren't real for me when I was little. Experience proved me that they do exist and they can also move things which is very against what Science has been telling me. This one time, I was casually browsing my phone inside my room then I got bored and needed I needed to eat. I stood up and saw my cabinet closing in front of me. There was no one there, I have a small room, and there's no air that coul've possibly done that.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, I have had so many experiences with the paranormal. When I think about my dear mother who passed, sometimes I feel she sends me a message. Something about her past that I would not have remembered just pops into my head. Spirits are all around us, and they support us and love us from the beyond. Some people are just a little more "connected" with the spirit world and can feel them more than others.