For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

New television shows

ABCDboys

What's everyone watching this fall? There are a lot of great new TV shows on the major networks. My DVR has been busy at work making sure I don't miss anything good.

I am happy there are some good sitcoms on for a change. I have really enjoyed "The Middle" with Patricia Heaton. And the other ABC sitcom "Modern Family" is very funny as well.

What about you?

I've watched Modern Family each week and I find it hilarious!  I wasn't watching anything on Wednesdays before this.

I just started to watch Mercy last week.  It is also on Wednesdays and I love it.  I will continue.

My new favorite show is Flash Forward.  I have fallen in love with it after watching only 2 weeks.  The 3rd week is on the DVR still.  Are you watching this one?

I'm also watching my normal shows : NCIS, The Biggest Loser and Survivor.

Of course Sundays (all day) and Monday nights are nothing but football!  Are you ready for some football?  Here we go Steelers!

BBC News is my most favorite site. I do not miss its special program named 'Hard Talk'. National Geography sometimes presents accounts of History which I find interesting.

I really enjoy watching Glee Club. I haven't figured out yet what night it is on on tv, but I watch it all the time on Hulu.  It's a neat show about an after-school glee club led by a teacher who was in the glee club at the high school many years before.  It's a quirky sort of show, and not the same as the usual network show.

Funny, but I really don't care what is on network television or some of the other channels.  I'm usually tuned into the Discovery Channel or the History Channel.  I'm also into the food programs since I love to cook.  About the only network program I watch might be Biggest Loser but that's only because I'm a Jillian Michaels fan - I love her workout dvds.