For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Unforgettable

MelanthaKrasos

Once in our life, there is that one unforgettable person who will change the way we view ourselves. I was in 9th grade when I met my English teacher. English is a water in the drain subject for me then. I can even remember how I was given a task to report regarding William Shakespeare. I don’t have any idea who Shakespeare is and what contribution he had made in the world of Literature. I came forward without second thoughts and informed my teacher as to the lack of any copy regarding his works in the library.Truth of the matter is, there was one among the long arrays of bookshelves.  

A voluminous book in poetry style, must be the First edition. She got infuriated that I got a few good bites of a not so good expletives coming from her. Months passed by and it was summer time when she taught as how to write an essay where I had a thorough glimpse of what kind of teacher she is. Now,10 years later. Here I am, remembering the woman who made me realize what I really want in life.