For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

My hobbies.

Eric Tsuma

Every Pearson in this world have a hobby . Hobbies are daily activities that a  Pearson likes  to do or to participate whenever he or she have free time.

When I have free time I love to participate in playing soccer,reading novels and swimming. .

My biggest hobby implies patience and creativity. The best example is origami, an paper folding art that kept fascinating me since I discovered it.

Another hobby would be music. I always listen to music with my headphones on when traveling, because it keeps my mind occupied and changes my mood.

• 2 months later...

Is there any other endeavor worth doing more than what you love most? I don't think there is any. A 9 am to 5 pm job involving doing what you're passionate about is not a job for me, its exhilarating, refreshing and fun and so its more like everyday is your day off.

Some people might scoff at hobbies as a mere waste of time, what they do not realize is that life is too short to not appreciate the simple things that give us relief from the demands of providing for our mortal needs. Life is for the most part a journey and what better way to enjoy it than stopping once in a while to smell the flowers.