For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Coffee or TEA?

AmaraJosephine

I started drinking coffee when I was 17, and I am now 51.  I do not think I could go a day without coffee, and I think tea tastes like lukewarm water. 

What do you like?

• 1 month later...

Even though I like tea, I can definitely see why you would prefer coffee. While a cup of tea can be a nice break now and again, the deep rich flavor and jolt of energy that coffee gives me simply can't be matched.

Tea for me! I am a traditional British tea-drinker, can't live without it. I drink probably 7-8 cups of it per day. Is that quite a lot? I like coffee too, but don't drink so much of that. I find that tea is a much cleaner-tasting drink. I particularly like Earl Grey and English Breakfast Tea. 

Both tea and coffee are very good. Each of them separated both components and tastes. We should think about the different sensations that each of these products offers. In common they are both delicious, it depends on our condition when we want to enjoy them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hands down I will always take coffee over tea, in fact I am not a big fan of tea. My mornings must start with a cup of Joe for it always gives me a boost. I normally am content with one cup a day, but if I am having a particularly hard day I often will have a second cup to reboot.

I prefer tea, because coffee is tinged with a much larger quantity of caffeine, which does more harm than good in the long run. And coffee is more acidic than tea - Since I have digestion issues, tea is my choice. All the same, I limit my tea intake to two cups a day.

I prefer tea because it detoxify toxins in your body. As i have read it reilieve stresr rather than coffee which has a diuretic effect which causes dehydration to some sensitive person. Coffee can make you nervous at the same time. I don't know how and why it is but i have experienced it. Though i can poop once a day with coffee but i has many side effect on the body like frequent urination, some palpitations and unable to sleep. But with tea, it is more healthier than coffee. In terms of taste, i can say that coffee is better than tea but if practice drinking tea everyday soon your tastebuds will get through it. You'll come to appreciate the taste of tea the longer you drink it.

1 minute ago, luffylop said:

I prefer tea because it detoxify toxins in your body. As i have read it reilieve stress rather than coffee which has a diuretic effect which causes dehydration to some sensitive person. Coffee can make you nervous at the same time. I don't know how and why it is, but i have experienced it. Though i can poop once a day with coffee but it has many side effect on the body like frequent urination, some palpitations and unable to sleep. But with tea, it is more healthier than coffee. In terms of taste, i can say that coffee is better than tea but if practice drinking tea everyday soon your tastebuds will get through it. You'll come to appreciate the taste of tea the longer you drink it.

There is nothing like a good cup of coffee in the morning.  Coffee, cup of Joe, Java, call it what you want, I simply cannot function without it.  The active ingredient in coffee is caffeine.  Did you know caffeine is good for you?  It can lower your risk of type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and it is good for your liver.  Coffee is also full of nutrients.  But please don’t go drinking pots and pots of coffee now.  Even though there are benefits to coffee, too much coffee can hurt you. 

When I was a bit younger, I remember trying my best to like coffee. It felt like such an "adult thing" to bring a coffee with me to homeroom, during my high school years. I have a heart condition though, so even before diagnosis, I found that coffee and I did not mix well. I now prefer the less caffeinated chai latte. A chai latte can be iced for the summer and heated for the winter and is the perfect mixture of sweet and spicy. Plus with tea, you have so many options. In my cabinet right now, I have mint teas, green teas, fruit teas, chais, and black teas. Honestly, you can't go wrong with a tea beverage, unless of course you are looking for something highly caffeinated. To each their own!