AmaraJosephine

Coffee or TEA?

AmaraJosephine

I started drinking coffee when I was 17, and I am now 51.  I do not think I could go a day without coffee, and I think tea tastes like lukewarm water. 

What do you like?

SilverMonkey27

Even though I like tea, I can definitely see why you would prefer coffee. While a cup of tea can be a nice break now and again, the deep rich flavor and jolt of energy that coffee gives me simply can't be matched.

DJ64

I like both coffee and tea. However, I can go several days without tea, but I can't seem to go one day without a cup of coffee.

Marigold111

Tea for me! I am a traditional British tea-drinker, can't live without it. I drink probably 7-8 cups of it per day. Is that quite a lot? I like coffee too, but don't drink so much of that. I find that tea is a much cleaner-tasting drink. I particularly like Earl Grey and English Breakfast Tea. 

mgmslumy

Both tea and coffee are very good. Each of them separated both components and tastes. We should think about the different sensations that each of these products offers. In common they are both delicious, it depends on our condition when we want to enjoy them.