For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Have you heard about the Balloon Boy?

annika3in1

So I found out a few hours after it transpired about the 'balloon boy', Falcon Heene who it was thought, had climbed into his family's homemade saucer and set it off, apparently.  Turns out, he was hiding in the attic.  The family had been on wifeswap.  It seems as if the whole situation with families and TV shows is out of control. When will it stop?

Do you have a link to a story showing he was found? My parenting group are going nuts and I'd like to show them he is ok.

I really think this was somewhat of a scam. The parents had been on wife swap, they'd made a horrid music video of the kids-they seem to be attention seekers and I think that this was just another stunt.

The last I heard on UK TV news was that the family are going to be investigated. I saw the video footage and it did not look possible that a child could have been taken up in such a balloon. The balloon would not have been able to get off the ground with the weight!

The family are being charged with....something....

So far the police are saying class three misdemeanor, but they want to find a way to make it a felony since there was such a gross waste of resources (and taxpayer money!)