For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Couponing?

JewelsCat22

I'd like to start using the coupons I get in the mail, but I'm at a loss as to how to organize them. How do you all organize your coupons? By category? By date? And how do you remember to actually use them? 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I keep just two or three coupons at a time with the cash in my wallet. If the coupons aren't in plain sight, they miraculously expire — and of course, it's always right when I remember to buy the items!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I couponed for a while a few years ago.  During  that time,  I organized the inserts by type (Red Plum, Smart Source, P&G) and by the date the insert came out.  I followed a couple of couponing blogs that would match the coupons available with the sales that were going on that week at several different stores.  That shortcut made it easy to pull the inserts and clip the coupons that I needed before each weekly shopping trip.  I stuck my coupons in a single envelope and took it and my shopping list to the store.  It wasn't hard to do, but it didn't make for a quick trip either and I had to go to multiple stores.  I saved a ton of money, but I also bought tons of stuff I didn't need.  

Now, I load digital coupons onto my store card.  There's no need to clip them and I don't have to worry about forgetting them at home.  I don't save as much money with this method, but I don't spend as much money either.  The only thing that's easier is shopping online and using coupon codes.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Once upon a time I was a major coupon queen. I shopped the sales every week. I would order coupons online in bulk. I would clip them all and sort by date and brand. I followed many coupon websites. Most of the websites told you which day the coupons came from (that is why i.sorted that way). I'd spend hours clipping and organizing. I'd make my list, attach the coupons to my list (by store) and then shop.