For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Time to Read

taranwanderer

The older I get, the harder it is to find time to read. When I was a teenager, no problem. Today, however, I can infrequently listen to an audiobook or get in a few pages before passing out in bed. How do others find time to finish so many books?

• 2 weeks later...

Finding time to read can definitely be a challenge nowadays, especially in an era where we are constantly overwhelmed with dizzying amounts of information from so many different platforms its ridiculous. What I do is I psyche myself into thinking that reading, like any other passion would take time to appreciate, like taking time sipping a well aged wine and I also try to read in chunks if I'm pressed for time.

The most important part is genuinely enjoying and immersing yourself in the story, after all, the whole point in doing something you love is deriving pleasure out of it. 

I was an avid reader when I was younger.  Now I never seem to be able to find the time to read.  Life always seems to get in the way. I have a stack of books that I keep saying I am going to read,. But I never ever get around to reading them.  Now there are so many other ways to get information on the fly, it is tough for me to sit still long enough to get through a book.