For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

The flood of superhero movies

taranwanderer

Not that I'm not currently enjoying the various superhero movies that come out every year, but how long can the industry sustain this trend? Cinema has seen trends come and go, and if something is not done to evolve the genre or reinvent it, I'm not sure it will last. I really hope it does, but is there too much of a good thing?

It's trending. So many superhero movies nowadays. It isn't boring because every member of the family is enjoying the show. Making a superhero movie is really an expensive project, i guess. It has a very delicate animation and very good sound effects. The actions are so intense which can make everyone go crazy. The actors are really good. I don't know why many people are addicted to it but i do think if you watch it was worth it. Because life is full of drama that's why people tend to appreciate this kind of movies to divert their selves. People want to enjoy even in the shortest time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there are some good superhero movies that are worth watching like Deadpool, but they are making so many of them that I can’t keep up. I just don't find it to be quality entertainment. It’s a head-scratcher as to why there is such a high demand for these types of movies.  With the exception of Heath Ledger's performance as The Joker, I have never watched a superhero movie and said to myself, "This film deserves an Oscar."