For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Ice Cream

JewelsCat22

Summer is the perfect time to enjoy some ice cream (but if you ask me, anytime is a good time for ice cream!). What is your favorite flavor? 

I love plain vanilla ice cream because I can share it with my cat, Carmine. He's the one in my profile photo. I also love mint chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough, but when I have those, poor Carmine doesn't get any. 

Carmine is a cutie!

It's hard for me to settle on just one favorite. For now I'll say vanilla soft-serve, but there are other incredible flavors that are a close second like mango, green tea, coconut, and cookies and cream.

• 6 months later...

I am a big fan of mint chocolate chip. I just had it for the first time when I was on vacation, never tried it before even though I am obsessed with Junior Mints. But honestly, anything with chocolate or chocolate fudge gets my vote.

This conversation reminds me of a certain debate about mint chocolate ice cream. The haters claim that we are eating toothpaste! Such a bold statement. I think I've been using a mint-flavored toothpaste all my life, but the thought never crossed my mind even once.

I used to be a die-hard fan of everything chocolate, but it's too sweet for me now. Vanilla and matcha/green tea are my top ice cream choices these days.

Edited by Migi

• 4 months later...

I have been craving Dairy Queen lately. I haven't been there in over two years, and there isn't one near me. I just love how soft and creamy their ice cream is. The cones and sundaes are delicious. I love getting a sundae with hot fudge and peanut butter. So very tasty! 

• 5 weeks later...

I was at Costco and bought a box of Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars, vanilla with chocolate almond coating. Dangerous! I can easily eat two but make myself stop at one.

• 1 year later...

I've never really been a fan of fruit flavored ice cream. I just find that the sweetness of the ice cream overwhelms the flavor of the fruit. My go to flavors have caramel in them! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm currently loving another Haagen-Dazs bar flavor, dulce de leche churro. The churro part is a thin layer of one in the middle of the ice cream. It's so satisfying!

It's always been raspberry for me. When I was a kid, mom used to take me and my brothers to a local ice cream shop for cones after church on Sunday. I tried that flavor on a whim, and I've been hooked ever since.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It’s always ice cream time, including now with the Memorial Day weekend easing into summer. Currently, I’m loving the classic FatBoy sandwich and Chick-fil-A’s Icedream cone. How about you?