For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Why I'm travel

Mild for 2

I love to travel as I love the diversity in cultures & their people, food, culinary, weather and nature. That's my reason why I joint with this forum. I will feel the joy if I am able to find new friends to share prankster, opinion, comment; etc. as that enriches my daily light of life. 

I too love to travel. I think traveling is the most important thing one can do for their lives; it is so enriching. To experience another place's vibe, culture, food, customs, sights, smells and sounds is always thrilling to me. Travel also makes the world seem smaller; more connected when you realize that everywhere, people are just people and we pretty much want the same things out of life. 

• 3 months later...

I Also love to travel. I do find though that it can be very expensive and many people may feel they cannot afford to. As a matter of fact I just recently purchased a nice, but older, motorhome and am looking forward to driving it out West this Winter. I have found if you really want to travel bad enough, there are ways you can do it that won't cost a lot of money. YouTube is a wonderful source for videos from people like me who do not have a lot of money, but have found ways to travel and stay all across the US. Check out "nomadic life" in RV's on YouTube if you are interested!