For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

I have nothing to hide

piyushbhatia1

This statement might sound good for a while. In the long run it may not be beneficial because it is a choice that we make. With the technology that we utilize these days we have to trade our privacy in exchange for better connectivity. That may be a bad deal that we make. Some celebrities such as Kardashians have made large fortune sharing everything about their lives. Why would anyone not charge a fee for their personal information.

I am from India, the land of Mahatma Gandhi. He is one man who wrote his autobiography, not even hiding his own insecurities or bigotry. He did not fail to admit to his childhood sexual pangs, the sin of child marriage and what his devious thoughts were during the crucial years of his life. In India, we consider him as the epitome of public accountability and transparency. 

Despite making him my inspiration, I find it difficult to be transparent. I prefer to have a little privacy and to be in my own company. It has come to the point that admitting about my inclination to be closed is the new 'open' in my life.