For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Intermittent dieting

IzacJoz

I am 182cm in height and 85kg in weight. I brought my weight doen by 4kg during the pandemic lockdown and wants to go down in weight further. 

I consulted my fitness coach and he is proposing intermittent dieting, taking my last meal at 8 PM and first meal at 12:30 PM. 

I was wondering if anyone had actually tried this? I am doing a 90 day challenge. Thoughts? 

• 1 month later...

I started last month. My mom scared me so much when I decided to go for intermittent dieting. But believe me, you should try. I was 65 kg and now its 62. Its not about the weight only, my body looks much fitter and my double chin is gone. I had few difficulties at beginning like cravings, stomachache  and anxiety. After a week, I started noticing a kind of natural energy and strong concentration during my activities. Dark circles started fading. 

But I should warn you. Take care of your diet and calories. Its very important to consume healthy food. Increase your intake of fluids like water and fresh juices. Stick to your plan. Best of Luck!

• 2 months later...

Both my mom and I intermittent dieters. I have found the system to be helpful for me, as the strict framework and time restrictions help keep me grounded and on a schedule. It's a little tough to get started on, but I've found that it's a system that works for me. 

I'll second the healthy food part. It's easy when your time to eat comes around to grab comfort food, especially when you're starting out. I've found it's helpful to have a healthy snack prepped and ready so that's it's as easy to grab as an unhealthy snack might be.