For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Hope for new year ahead?

SableC.

What is your most fervent hope or wish for the new year ahead of us?  It can be something for yourself, for your family, or for life in general.  For instance, I hope to find peace after losing some key loved ones in 2022.  I've been through this before, so I know that the grief gets better with time.  Additionally, I wish to treasure the good things in life that are right in front me, but that I often overlook in the busyness of life.  So, I'm going to practice daily gratitude to help with that.  I'm also hopeful that Russia will stop attacking Ukraine in the coming year.  That is my biggest wish of all.  I just want peace.

Then peace you shall have, Sable. I'm right there with you. 🙂If enough people around the world get on board, it can happen.

I want my youngest daughter to get the finance degree that she will be working on, so she can get a good paying career. I will do everything I can to help make that happen.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to improve my trust issues and be more relaxed in life this year. I  feel like I've been working so hard that having a good time would even sometimes make me feel guilty for being unproductive. I want to loosen up for a change, stop trying so much, and just be.

• Like 1

That's so relatable, @Pokcare.  I still struggle with that feeling myself.  Sometimes it helps if I schedule in self-care so that's in on my to-do list.  It feels satisfying to mark it off and to know that it's another completed task.  I hope you find something that works for you.  

@G R, I wish it were that easy.  It feels like the war is never going to end.  Meanwhile, the people are suffering. 

On a brighter note, that's awesome about your daughter.  I wish her all the best.  She's lucky to have a supportive father in her corner!

Thank you, Sable. She's making the changes in her life that will make studying easier. She's serious about this and I'm pleased as punch about it. 

Edited by G R
  • Like 1