For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

Thanksgiving Plans?

annika3in1

Are your Thanksgiving plans already finalized? I'd hoped to know what I'm doing, however it seems like that's impossible for my family! :(  The decision (I think) made this last week was that we want to meet somewhere, like a lodge, but we don't know where. It'll be nice to see my family all together, but I really wish we had something more solidified this close to the day. 

Have you figured out what you're doing yet?

We do the same every year, we either have a big dinner here or at my folks place.  This year it's my turn.  I love hosting it.

After dinner we sit around going through the Black Friday ads and planning out our next day shopping.

Good luck with your plans!  :)

Plans aren't finalized, and I'm just really not looking forward to the day.  This year has hit my family pretty hard, and everyone has something that either has them angry or depressed.  I'd almost rather hide in my room and eat a tv dinner this year.  But, I'm assuming we'll all get together and make the same food we make every year.  I just hope everyone can take some time to search their hearts and find something to be truly thankful for, even if it's just the fact that we're all here together. 

At this point, the only thing that has been finalized is that we're having turkey and I'm deep frying it in our backyard.  I did that last year and it only took an hour to cook and the breast meat was nice and juicy.