For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

WHAT YOU EXPECTED AUTISM IS?

Ibrahim Ali

Many peoples doesn't knew the term autism, especially those from African states which that made them threat anyone with the disorder an unforgettable habits to him, callings him mad, or any other bad things to him, this is the best that made his problem altered, and even found himself in a great convulsive problem.

Me I'm among those that face this kind of problems, all my families looking at me as some threat to them in last one year, even my father called me useless, and what he doesn't knew is that what they are doing to me Is what made useless and hopeless in life, after all I may be the most useful in the future.

I go through hard situations before thinking myself, and try to change, i knew that I can't change but I'm trying my best, and I see the changes even with my relationship with others and family, but currently what's hard to me is lack to follow the way to achieve all my financial goals, my father looking at me as someone that if anything come to his hand so is never useful again, in some few years he even swear with god to his father that he will never give me money for bussiness which this happened when my grandpa advices him for that,  and father fails to even provide a clothes to wear, as saying I'm +18 and having the abilities to settle my problems by hardworking.

This is my best problems right now, i doesn't knew how can I start my business, because you must invested in bussiness before you can built it, please who can advices me on how, and best way to create a free business that will give a good income.

I doesn't if all fathers álike, but my father made me thinking alot, i even said in minds why he gave birth to me, knowing that he will treat me like this?.

Is that do you knew someone that have autistic disorder?, How are you looking at him? Is he/she useless? and is he been treated by his father like me?.

I need help from anyone please! If I said help i mean advise