For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

HOW CAN I PROUD MYSELF IN FUTURE LIFE.?

Ibrahim Ali

I read alot about the history of many billionaires, scientist, inventors and many famous peoples since the era of 1800s, but as well as this time, I'm thinking hard, how can I be among one of those above-mentioned peoples.

In my childhood I'm a boy with a good minds, anytime reading a books about science, mathematics, history, and many topics, as well as computer technology as the things that I focused rightly this time, i doesn't knew how many books i read, i doesn't know if my English is correct but what i knew is I'm understanding English very well, not English only i even understand Arabic, that's i knew three languages together with my language, but the problem that alter my goals is lack of available time to thinks about it, do you know why?

As I read in some few books knowing how to earn a huge income mostly was not to learn from schools or even the books you read, but from your home, some proverbs said "A charity begin at home", I'm 100% agreed, the way I'm thinking anytime is how can I earn only the things that I will achieve my only daily needs, i can't beg, i need to became a computer scientist, it can be web designer, software developer, bounty hunter, or any other skill of computer but i can't focused on it for even a week, because anything needs money to be build, and I doesn't knew even the way to earn money that I will buy my first computer.

Hmm I'm finding myself smiling anytime, thinking that I doesn't knew where I got it, but I'm focusing right now on the way that I will earn a huge just to pay my needs, and I want to proud myself in the future, and I want those that calling me with bad names to proud of me, but how that's my question HOW CAN I PROUD MYSELF IN FUTURE LIFE?