For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

HOW TO PEACEFULLY WITH PEOPLES.

Ibrahim Ali

Many peoples always fight with each other, i have alot to say about how to live peaceful life with the peoples around you, what I assured is that by following those that I will mentioned you will fight with no one, those are:-

1- never beg people, some one said "don't love what is in the hand of people they will love you" that means if you will not give peoples what is with you so don't ask what is with them so you will take a time without fighting with each other, and your minds will not hurt for someone telling bad after you beg him.

2- never did some thing that you will not want someone to did it to you to anyone, what I means here is don't did anything that annoying you to anyone then you will not annoyed him, and this is the best way of life.

3- Never involved yourself in something that's not your palaver, that means never involved yourself in something that doesn't concerned you, as someone said "You will live a peaceful life if you doesn't push your self in what doesn't concerned you".

4-never involved in any criminal activities.

5- don't hurt those who hurt You.

6- Don't attack peoples way of life, views and opinions.

7.and lastly respect each others, yau can respect who respect and choose what is good for the others