For account approval and general support, email migi@paidforumposting.com or go to https://discord.gg/HtwZ9YD

THE BEST WAYS TO LEARN

Ibrahim Ali

I'm a writer since my first eight years childhood life, I read alot of novels, science and fictional stories, and since the time I almost write all I read, or sometime even created my story and write down it on my exercise books.

When I'm junior secondary schools I wrote alot of novels books and gave it to my friend to read, most of the times they shows their appreciation to me after reading the books, and after finish my senior secondary still continue writing both scientific books and novels but in my languages.

I write some few books in English, and keep them in my drive to read anytime I wishes and not loose them.

Some could ask why I love to write?, since my childhood life I agreed with the saying that "Read hundreds of books and write hundreds of books is the best way to learn and keep developing what you learn to expertise yourself in all areas" that's is the reason I kept writing in all aspect I read.

Sometimes after class lesson, i can get back to class alone and write anything I understand from what all the teachers teaches me that day, and after writing any lesson i will go and check my book wether all I write is correct, if is correct so i will kept analysing it, time to time, if not I will ensure that I understand well, this is the reason that I never took a long time reading my books when exam is ready like all the students, and even sometimes reading something that was not teaches to us, and reading the topic that was not teaches to me, and understanding few, read and write what i understand is the also best way to learn.

Then another way I'm understanding almost the lesson that's being teaches to me is by teaching what I learnt to others, if I teaches someone a lesson in the way that he will understand, so I never forgot such lesson.

If you want to easily learn used those method of learning i promise you will thanks me later